Happy Halloween, everyone! This recipe is a fun way to eat all my favorite Halloween candies. It’s also a great one for kids, but all the adults I know ate way more of it. A simple “bark” made with dark chocolate covered with peanut M&Ms, Reece’s Pieces, honey-roasted peanuts, Heath bars, Butterfingers, Reece’s cups and finally white chocolate.
It’s addictive and delicious. I love that combination of peanut, chocolate and white chocolate. Of course, you can make this with any candy, so get creative!
Bon Appetit’s Halloween Peanut Butter and Toffee Bark
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3 2.1-ounce Butterfinger candy bars, cut into irregular 1-inch pieces
- 3 1.4-ounce Skor or Heath toffee candy bars, cut into irregular 3/4-inch pieces
- 8 0.55-ounce peanut butter cups, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3 ounces high-quality white chocolate, chopped
- Reese’s Pieces and yellow and orange peanut M&M’s
This will keep for days, maybe weeks, in your fridge. But we both know it won’t last that long. Enjoy, friends! xoxo